Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents
Explore the highlights of Istanbul, where Turkey’s Ottoman and Byzantine empires located before. Visit the fascinating Dolmabahce Palace, breathe taking Çamlıc, Ortaköy, a historical Rüstem Pasha Rescue and famous Spice Bazaar with an expert guide. Learn all history about extravagant sultans and discover Ottoman and Byzantine era architecture.
You will be taken in the morning and cruise along the Bosphorus Strait by boat. Also, you will visit Spice Bazaar, the last residence of Ottoman Empire’s, Dolmabahce Palace and Rustem Pasha Mosque. We will also cross the Bosphorus Bridge and have the lunch at Camlica Hill to see the two sides of Istanbul better. After the tour, we will take you back to your hotel around 17:00 o’clock.
| Tour Code|| Duration|| Location|| Price|
|IST-6||Full Day||İstanbul||50 €uro|
| Departure-From|| Destination|| Date|| Departs|| Arrives|
ItineraryHighLigtsWhat ServiceTour Map
- Explore Rustem Pasha Mosque, Ortaköy and Spice Bazaar
- 1.5-hour Istanbul Bosphorus cruise
- Cruise from Rumeli Hisarı Fortress along the famous Bosphorus Strait
- Visit the Great Dolmabahce Palace and its marvellous Ottoman and Byzantine architecture
- Driving on the Bosphorus Bridge between two continents
- Eat your lunch at top of the Camlica Hill.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday ( Replaced with Galata Tower )