Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Visit the top historical attractions of Istanbul with our one day walking tour. Explore UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome. Find out the Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar and hear the story about extravagant sultans and their harems from your expert guide!
We will pick you up from your hotel after your breakfast for the walking tour in old city. This tour covers the most famous historic monuments and sights in Old City area. These are 1500 year old Hagia Sophia Museum, gigantic Blue Mosque with its famous blue tiles, Hippodrome area where the Byzantium era chariot races used to be once held, Topkapi Palace and world’s oldest indoor market, Grand Bazaar. After the tour, we will take you back to your hotel.
| Tour Code|| Duration|| Location|| Price|
|IST-3||Full Day||İstanbul||50 €uro|
| Departure-From|| Destination|| Date|| Departs|| Arrives|
ItineraryHighLigtsWhat ServiceTour Map
- Hagia Sophia ( Church of the Holy Wisdom )
- Topkapi Imperial Palace
- Blue Mosque ( Mosque of Sultanahmet )
- Marvellous Ottoman and Byzantine architecture
- Grand Bazaar ( Covered Market )
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour 3 is a combination of Tour 1 & 2. Also visioned during the tour: Obelisk of Theodosius-Serpentine Column,German Fountain of Wilhelm II
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays; should you travel on this day, you’ll visit the Basilica Cistern instead.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays; should you travel on this day, you’ll visit the Basilica Cistern instead.
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays ; should you travel on these days, you’ll spend additional time at Arasta Bazaar.